Friday, August 1, 2008

they passed the test!!

Last summer it was espadrilles, this year the summer 'it' shoe (if you haven't noticed already) is the gladiator sandal. I was weary to buy into this trend because even though I really like the style of shoe and have sold them to several customers, I don't usually like items that last only a season. When Trocadero's DV gladiators went on sale I almost bit the bullet and bought a pair, but I held out and was rewarded when a pair of silver(!) DV gladiators were brought back for me from the WSA (World Shoe Association) shoe show in Las Vegas!
I put them on immediately last night when I got them and have been wearing them all day...they even passed the Old Market Test, (if I can walk the 9 blocks to work and be comfortable, then I can wear them all day.) I guess the true test will be if I can wear them all day tomorrow.

You can't tell from this picture but my right big toe nail is missing from a dance party I went to last Saturday night. Which reminds me of an advertisement that I saw in Vegas in May, it was so awesome I had to take a picture.

Dancing makes everybody feel better, especially in Vegas and while wearing close toe shoes.

No comments: