Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stage Crew Chic

When someone tells me to wear black, I automatically run through my closet in my head and think about all the items I have..mostly sheer, going out items: Leggings, tights, tube tops, back-less tops, my one lone black T-shirt. 
While on costume crew for the One Acts I had to wear black every night. This was a challenge because I am a very, very colorful person. 
The first night of tech, I was way to cold for comfort, so I borrowed a large black hoodie from my brother Eddie, a sophomore at Creighton Prep, with ample pocket room for safety and bobby pins. My Kidrobot sad banana keychain found a home on the zipper, and Saturday night I got a hot pink (to match my patent Dr. MartensNebraskaFish emblazed on my sweatshirt from the NebraskaFish Rising show at the Bemis.
Here's a picture of some of the theater crew and me. The angle's bad for the sweatshirt, but be on the lookout. My brother did let me keep it. 

No comments: