Sunday, January 18, 2009

Back to My Roots...social experiment Part II

After a year and a half of being platinum blonde, I've finally decided to return to my roots, my dark brown roots. I'll be honest, I'm so vain that I cried when I got home from the salon. I really just thought I looked smokin' as a blonde (social experiment Part I: do gentleman prefer blondes? Verdict: Yes.)
It's been two days, and I'm slowly getting used to my new locks. I actually cut my hair too, but length doesn't phase me...just color. 
My awesome stylist, Lee Ann, at Halo* Studios in Dundee, anticipated my shock and gave me a little funk in the form of "car crash bangs". As you can see in this pic, a strip of super short bangs underneath longer bangs makes my hair look like I just hit my head in a car crash. 

I wonder how long it will take to recover?

1 comment:

koko said...

hey,,,
im a bit blond in using the microsoft thingy.
my email address is shoeaddict70@hotmail.com
very interested about the magazine article your writing.thanks