Monday, January 5, 2009

A Flood of Frugality

My mom (I mean Santa Claus) always buys me underwear for Christmas. Unfortunately she chooses plain, boring, logo-bearing panties, while I prefer a little more color and spice in my life. While I was at the mall, and after I made my exchange at Victoria's Secret, I broke down and went to Target.  I had been avoiding the store, because I knew Omaha's own Thakoon was the latest Target GO International designer, and I knew I'd go crazy over his crazily patterned pieces (I'm desperately trying to save money). 
Before I knew it I had dropped my purse, coat and cardigan on the floor and was modeling the Shibori print cardigan in the mirror while thinking the floral bandeau bikini would look bangin' on the beach in Puerto Rico (where I'm Spring Breaking in March!). I slowly put my own clothes back on and ran out of the store while chanting, "Stay away from the clothes." 

At least I'll look good under my outfits

No comments: